Friday, September 30, 2016

(Twin Beds Review) South Shore Twin Bed Review

Awesome Deal, Great Quality

I got this South Shore Sweet Morning Twin beds for girls my age nine. She does not want her baby bed again and insist on having an adult bed. I showed her pictures of the bed and she immediately liked it. I ordered online bed and it came as expected.
Beds really cute and lovely look inside my daughter's bedroom. She loves her new bed a lot. She even show it to her friends. This is a great double bed and I recommend it to anyone.

South Shore Sweet Morning Twin beds

Heartedly what I like about this single beds?

Powerful: Yes this weekend when two friends came to my daughter's sleepover. The three of them sleep comfortably in bed South Shore. Support their bed really good. It does not wobble or move an inch. This really is a powerful bed and I know that my daughter is safe on it while sleeping.
I think this is a reliable bed. My daughter will enjoy the goodness of the bed for years even through his teenage years.
GOOD VALUE PRICE: Sweet Morning Doubles This is a good buy for our families. It has affordable, but comes with good quality. The strength of the bed can be compared with those in the higher price. We were able to save some money for this purchase.
That's an important thing for us, especially in times of financial crisis. I think we can not afford to buy a new bed for his beloved daughter. However, South Shore this double bed has made it a reality for you.
QUICK ASSEMBLY: Putting up this double bed frame is a job quick and easy for me to help my young nephew. The parts are in the package and no hassles at all.
We finished the job in about three hours and it feels good to see such a beautiful piece of furniture in front of us after the assembly. I admired the beauty of this bedroom furniture and how it vividly to my daughter's room considerably.
Click here for Sweet Bed South Shore Twin product specifications
Best feature
The South Shore bed without a box spring at all. Weight capacity of 250 pounds per bed.
Morning Sweet look of this size double bed will never be out-of-style for many years. It is suitable for any bedroom furniture set so allows you to replace other furniture in the bedroom without completely created false.
Doubles requires two working adults assembled easily. This tool is not included in the package.
Size bed frame 44 inches in width, 79 inches in depth, 36.25 inches in height. It is manufactured in Canada and has a five-year limited warranty.
Click here to see more of the features of the product
Disadvantages
My daughter loved this so much Doubles South Shore. It looks great in her bedroom, and is a powerful piece of furniture. I just observed that it is easily scratched. However, markers that comes with it can easily cover up the scratches as it has never been there. My daughter is happy with this South Shore Sweet Morning Twin bed and makes me happy, too.

No comments: