Sunday, October 2, 2016

DIY | IKEA STOOL NIGHTSTAND (Cheap Nightstands Reviews)

DIY IKEA STOOL TO NIGHTSTAND


So I do not know if I would really call this a DIY project or maybe more than one Ikea hack or just a random idea that I had .... Anyway I was looking for a nice little bed for Asher that will fit well you follow your baby bed. The problem that I have run into is the most headboard was made to fit beside the bed often and too high to put next to a toddler bed. I have found a couple that worked headboard but their prices are just a little crazy!

DIY | IKEA STOOL NIGHTSTAND
When we were in California I picked up this little stool Ikea Ikea on one of my runs and I did not really use it. Why, I do not really know it was just always hidden. Anyway I was directed to Pinterest to get some ideas and decided that this small stool would be a perfect bedside at Asher's room. I plan to paint it, but I really like the feel of natural wood and think it compliments the rest of your room as well.


I accessorized small stand with a few of your favorite books we want to read before bed and a shinny yellow school bus! The useful thing about having a headboard that he can set up his glasses and sippy cup on it at night before he headed to bed.




Oh and I almost forgot to mention this division is about $ 15! $ 15 for a bed is almost unheard of these days!

I love how small your space is coming together. Every time we move to a different house, I always like to create a small space for his pleasure. I'd love to rip the carpet and paint the walls beige formidable, but the apartment complex we probably would not approve. Each lease we live in has always assured me of what I really want in a house which we would own. And I'm praying we are in a house in early summer.

What do you think about this little night stand? You can buy the chairs here. This classification has shipped on its website Ikea also so if you do not have to play one, not to worry! It also comes in a few different colors as well!

Bed - Check Amazon
Light - Color Cord Co.
Night stand - Ikea
+ Blanket - Wren + Rumor
One In - Olive + Birch

Happy Wednesday friends!

No comments: