Sunday, October 2, 2016

Simply Nightstand (Cheap Nightstands Reviews15)

Simply Made: $15 Rustic Nightstand


"Welcome to Emily that Simply Made Field! Each article that looks cute craft or practice, but is easy enough for even the uncraftiest people. DIY cute things is not just for the pros! you can also do it!"



When I was looking to finish the living room in my new home, I knew I did not want to spend a ton of money on furniture but that does not mean I do not want something that looked good. We bought and re-completion of a wardrobe and reinsurance Craigslist wrap our headboard for a new look, but I need a bed. I looked everywhere for the perfect bedside absolutely want to finish them. It never happened.

But then I came across a picture on the Internet of an interim head of the bed, used the wooden wine box, and it got me thinking about what I can use to make my own bed early!

Den.Toi ball was looking for something to do with the milk bucket JoAnn Fabrics carry unfinished. They are very cute, and we even use them for my sister as baby shower trays for food!

I use coupons (JoAnn have an application that you can actually use the coupon right from your phone!) For 40 percent off, and just bought them at a time so that I can get all nearly half away! This makes it $ 6 per! STEAL.

Just paint or stain them with your choice of color (I bought a small can of Minwax stain Dark Walnut for $ 3).

Sand and seal if you want.

Prevent stacked, using wood glue to hold them together! Screw them together to enhance security, but it is not necessary ... I actually gave them just sit together for a while with no problems!

Materials needed
  • 2 Unfinished milk crates
  • Stain or paint of your choice
  • Wood glue
  • Screws / Nails (optional)

We made two nightstands, cost us a whopping $ 27 total! Easy, cheap, and no one can say they did not come from Pottery Barn!

We think that imitation is a form of progressive BEST! If you do this project or any parish Sunday my simple, traverse and send a picture of it on our Facebook page! We want to see!

No comments: