Sunday, October 2, 2016

Urban Outfitters Nightstands (Cheap Nightstands Reviews)

Urban Outfitters Inspired Nightstands


My brother has been passed down to his bedside with my old Ikea (thanks to Timmy!). What I like is that it's Ikea cheap convenient way to equip our homes with furniture and Flugalhorn GORG named. What I do not like about Ikea is that it is a cheap way to make our house look like shabby amusement of their stores, each apartment similar to the rest.
I believe a house should be filled with history and character. Although we can not (yet) stick of furniture in a time machine to make it history, we have the ability to give the characters more parts with a little paint and imagination. Materials and instructions after the jump ...


I was inspired by this ($ 149!) From Urban Outfitters Top of bed, it motivates me obsession with mint, so I decided to make them more with leftover paint from my desk I again .


Materials needed:
  • Ammonia and water
  • tissue
  • Sanding block
  • Wood accessories (optional)
  • spray primer
  • FLAT paint (important !!)
  • clear spray enamel ball
  • Paint brush
  • Sponge brush
  • Mask
  • Cane fabric (with mine over at Amazon)
  • Scissors
  • hot glue gun sticks and glue
1. Clean the pieces. Since my table was quite dirty I brush it down with a little ammonia water, then dry with a paper towel.

2. Sand. Because most of Ikea pieces made from wood, I used a sanding block sand it lightly.

3. Fill the holes if necessary. Fill in all holes and gauges with wooden parts. Let dry according to the instructions on the packaging, at least 20 minutes. Sand any side too lightly with fine sandpaper.

4. Prime. I use spray primer from its much faster than the old fashioned kind, but two will work. I just made a jacket, though you can be safe with two. Let dry and sand out any imperfections.

5. Son. FLAT PAINT used to obtain high adhesion. Paint scratch layer between two layers.

6. Gloss. Gloss Enamel spray paint clear turn your piece from the apartment to the ball. Do as many as you have light jacket patience, at least 4 or 5. Let the pieces dry for 10 minutes between coats. NOT sand between coats ball.

7. Cain webbing. When the piece has dried overnight, cutting a cloth cain to the size of the rectangle on the door. Working quickly, dots of hot glue on the back of ever-inch cane to make sure it is covered. Cane flipped over and hit insert. Let set for 5 minutes.

8. Nobs. Put on new Nobs. You're done!


Learn more about high-gloss interior paint me incense table and coffee table painted.
Paint color: green 6003-9C Valspar Gala
Nobs: Anthropologie
Cain Webbing: Amazon



No comments: